- Your staged home will stand out above and beyond the
un-staged competition in your market, allowing you to
sell your home quicker and possibly for more money.
- Linda and her Staging Team make easy to get
professional staging results before you list your home.
Many times wth simple easy furniture and decor tips.
- Staged homes are viewed by Realtors as homes ready
to sell and therefore are more likely to be shown to
- Home inspectors and appraisers are also affected by
the compelling visual impact a staged home makes, making
them more likely to appraise and pass inspection.
- Staged homes’ marketing materials look so much more
professional than their un-staged competition, drawing
more buyers into the property to view it in person.
Photos of a Staged home present the home as a model and
the aesthetically pleasing visuals of the property often
entice buyers to select your property over others to go
and visit. With so many homes on the market today, the
"visual merchandising" of your property is imperative in
order to drive buyers into the property in the first
- Staging a property properly creates visual impact
and appeal where it otherwise may be lacking. It
reduces emphasis on property detractions and highlights
a property’s assets.
- Staging gives "purpose" to rooms by helping buyers
to better imagine their own life in the property and
creating a lasting impression in their minds when they
- Staging is less expensive and makes a bigger visual
impact than most room renovations (kitchens, bathrooms,
- Staging is less expensive than the alternative of
putting your un–staged property on the market at a
discount or eventually taking a price reduction.
- The statistics speak for themselves: Staged homes
typically sell 50–80% faster than non–staged homes and
they sell for an average of 7% more than the comparable
- In today’s market, more and more homes are Staged
prior to going on the market. Can you afford to be part
of the competition that is not staged?
Home | Return to Seller's Page |